Sunday 16 August 2015

The Power Of Democracy Is Asleep...

It’s from my experience; there were a group of private bus transportation workers who collectively were disobeying rules, whenever I talked about it I was scolded by them and teased by the travelers (note: no other travelers EVER talked against the practice  of disobeying law). Then I thought of moving along with police dept. But I should submit petition with proof, for the dept. to take any action. I did and within hours the dept. took action. That was a surprise, from what I have heard about police dept. from my surrounding. And as a part of follow up I got call from the dept. nearly after two months and now gladly it’s been strictly implemented by the dept. So, if you will give a request action will be taken…
No! Let’s see how far it will work. It is corrupted everywhere. No one will be able to change it.
But you could try at the least. I’ve done and it worked. Why don’t you try?
I’m afraid. What if things get against me or people isolate me?
Ok, give details to me. I’ll report.
No. I’m taking favors from the bus conductor, because he knows me for almost one year. And I shouldn’t report against him at the police dept.


The Power Of Democracy Is Asleep…
A democratic country is ruled merely based on the response of a citizen to an event or a law. Instead of blabbering he/she could use their power to call back a corrupted minister. They could pass a bill in the parliament.

It is equivalent to say ‘We want a corrupted society’ unless we use the power of democracy constructively


No comments:

Post a Comment